Today I received an email from a pastor in Ok. looking for an evangelical church here in Granada. I realized everyone has been directed to an almost four year old blog post I wrote regarding the church my husband and I attend here in Granada. So, I've decided to write a new post and give you all a little more information.

We attend a Baptist church here in Granada, one that belongs to the Baptist Union in Spain. It is located in Granada on Calle Angel Barrios and Calle Arabial, right across the street from the Parque Garcia Lorca.

Services in the School year are at 12 pm and 6 pm. Sunday school is at 11am. Wednesday evening prayer meeting is at 7 pm, and once monthly there is an English worship service. When I know this years dates, I'll post them here.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment on my blog, or email me at jambilee at gmail.

Hope this helps you! If you will email me, I'll send you my phone numbers and we'll chat! Most Sundays and Wednesday evenings you can find Andrew and I there in attendance, and we'll get you connected to all the good stuff that happens in the community that we belong to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog